Quick Breakfast: Hung Curd Sandwiches
If you are someone who skips breakfast or has ran out of healthy breakfast ideas, this one is for you!
I have so many people around me who keep complaining about not having breakfast because they don’t have time. So, I decided to come up with recipes to avoid the morning hassle and eat healthy. This is my second no cook healthy (Read: high protein & carbs) recipe to keep your energy levels high throughout the day. You can check out the first one here: https://butterandbutts.wordpress.com/2014/10/16/overnight-oatmeal-mugs/
No Cook Hung Curd Sandwiches
Serves- 1 person
- Multigrain bread
- Hung curd
- Green moong dal sprouts- 1/2 cup
- Chopped onions- 1 tbsp
- Chopped green chilies- 1 tsp
- Honey- 1 tsp
- Lemon juice- 1 tbsp
- Salt- to taste
- Black pepper powder- to taste
- Butter- 1 tbsp
- Grated cheese- 1 tbsp
- Boiled corn
- Chopped capsicum
- Flax seeds powder- 1 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup
- Schezwan sauce- 2 tsp
- Mix hung curd, sprouts, onion, green chilies
- In a bowl, combine honey, lemon juice, pepper powder and salt.
- Apply butter on bread slices and spread hung curd mixture on it.
Optional: Grill or cook to make it crispy & garnish with grated cheese.
I did not add flax seeds powder because I eat whole flax seeds post lunch. J
Who says healthy food can’t be awesome?