THIS ONE THING WILL PUT YOUR EXCUSES TO NOT EXERCISE TO SHAME!
I will start exercising from Monday!
New Year Resolution: Start exercising!
Friend’s wedding: Start exercising!
To begin with, why do you need a reason to start exercising? NO I am not going to serve you with the Fitness should be a journey gyan but who are you trying to fool with the constant gym memberships that you keep spending on and the number of clothes, one size smaller, that you keep buying, hoping that someday you’ll fit into them?
If you are satisfied with your health and see no reasons to exercise, feel free to close the window, I will meet your few years from now and discuss this J
For those who’ve been trying to exercise but haven’t been able to- what’s your reason to not exercise?
- Hectic work schedule? WHAT ARE WEEKENDS FOR?!
- Can’t wake up early? WHY CAN’T YOU EXERCISE IN THE EVENING?!
- Feel shy working out in front of people? Sorry to break it to you but NOBODY’S ACTUALLY LOOKING AT YOU. EVERYONE’S TOO BUSY ADMIRING THEIR OWN BODIES. J
- Tired of all the gym memberships you’ve been taking only to get stuck in shitty gyms? RESEARCH BEFORE YOU JOIN!
- Bored of gyming? ONLY BORING PEOPLE ARE BORED.
- Gyming is just not your thing? DUDE! YOU HAVEN’T FIGURED OUT WHAT YOU LOVE!
- Your gym’s hygiene bothers you? FIND ANOTHER ONE MAYBE?!
- I WANT A GYM WITH A SPA!!!
- My trainer doesn’t understand why girls should do weight training! YOU NEED TO FIND A NEW ONE, RIGHT NOW.
- All of the above.
Ever thought of an app that lets you go to any gym any time, at half the cost of your gym membership?
The well renowned brand Healthkart has come up with an app- PHYZO. It lets you chose a gym of your choice & exercise as per your convince.
So basically if you wake up early, you can go to a gym near your place. Couldn’t exercise in the morning? No worries, why not head to a gym after work?
And if gyms are not your thing, go ahead and do some yoga or how about a Zumba class?
Here are the two options you have:
- Realize that you’ll be leaving from work early? Book a gym for an amount as low as Rs. 50. Why waste money on a membership when you know that you’ll be able to go to the gym only 2-3 times a week? Pay only when your exercise.
- Membership: Take a membership for Rs. 1999 and do what you love- Yoga, Zumba, Gym, etc.
And I have a little surprise for you:
Use the coupon code- SWEATPANTS to avail for gym services up to Rs. 600 for free. At Phyzo, gym passes start at Rs. 50.
So now what’s your excuse for not exercising?
The team at Phyzo believes that Hunting for gyms shouldn’t feel like hunting for a house
We think the decision to stay fit shouldn’t be put off by having to look for gyms. And scratching your head in indecision like when buying a house.
Have queries? Post them here in the comments section or drop a mail to HiButterAndButts@gmail.com
Hi! I am Deepika Khosla! A health and fitness enthusiast who believes that life is too short to find amazing clothes for XL size. But then who wants to starve? I share easy tips and tricks to keep your body fit and toned!